How to order
Placing an online order with We Print is a walk in the park.
- Select products and their available specifications, customize them to your desire with our user-friendly design studio and add them to your shopping cart.
- You can also upload your artwork in our design studio before you proceed to checkout.
- Proceed to checkout and pay for your order online.
- After you have placed your order, a member of our team will manually check your artwork and verify the suitability of the file. Afterwards, we will provide a proof via email for you to check.
- After you have approved the proof, we will produce your order and dispatch it.
If you have any questions or need support at any time, just contact a member of our team by telephone, online chat or email during working hours and we will be happy to assist you.
If you do not have your artwork ready to send to us when you place your order, you can send it to us later when you are ready either by logging into your account or sending the file(s) via email.
The production of custom printed goods normally takes up to 3 business days. As well as online orders, we can also accept purchase orders via email. Simply email the details of what you would like to purchase along with your invoice address, delivery address and contact number to email@example.com and we can raise an order for you and send a confirmation via email. Our accounts department will send you a pro forma invoice containing our bank information so you can make a payment.
Credit accounts are available subject to status. For private companies, this is done after a trading pattern is established. For government organisations and public sector businesses, we can usually organise a credit account immediately.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.